@ denidi.com

Mere Brother Ki Dulhan (scathing) Movie Review

Here I am with my third blog about a movie I saw yesterday. Lets get right down to it..

WHAT ITS ABOUT:-
Do I really need to explain this ? Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, Bhabhi in short is what the title suggests its about a guy who falls in love with his bro's bride to be. You expect that coz youre going to watch a hindi movie, of-course Anybody can(and will) fall in love with Anybody. If guy can love an alien(Jaane kahan se ayi hai), if an autistic man can fall in love with a woman(My Name is khan) and if a male robot can fall in love with a real woman(Robot) then its only "logical" for a guy to love and marry his sister in law. So kush(imran khan) tries to set up the marriage of Luv(Ali zafar) and Dimple(Katrina kaif) setting up his own marriage with Dimple all the while.

WHATS GOOD:-
To be honest, I really cant think of anything good about this movie but I can tell you that 90% of the people in the audience were only there to see Katrina kaif "Drink a bidi". Yes, thats the type of audience it attracts.

WHAT'S BAD:-
EVERYTHING. Same story as any other hindi movie ever made. Boys meets girl, they flirt for the rest of the movie, say I love you and get married in the end. This movie has two of these brilliant love stories so two times the fun...!!(sarcasm) Anyway the story has more holes in it than a machardaani. It a hindi movie so it defies all logic and reason. The lead characters have acted Horribly especially Ali zafar. Ali, youre a singer, bro. Stick what you do best. NONE of the scenes are funny. People in this movie dont speak, they SHOUT. It gets very annoying and you cant even sleep in the theatre because of the noise. Not to mention There is obnoxious dhol sound everywhere in the movie.

VERDICT:-
I would definitely go to see this movie...........if youre retarded. Or if youre one of those people who wants to see Katrina "drink a bidi".

Disclaimer: I did not go to see this movie by myself, I was forcibly taken but I did not pay a single paisa for it.

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Category List